2010 Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah
July 16-18, Salt Lake City, Utah
The Annual Meeting for 2010 will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah on July 16-18, 2010. The Family History Center in Salt Lake City which is operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and will be our host. Be prepared in advance by going online.
Family History Library Building:
- Founded in 1894 to gather records worldwide and assist individuals with their family history and genealogical research
- Largest library of its kind in the world and visited by over 1,900 patrons each day
- Temple Square
- Family Search Center
- The Tabernacle Choir "Music and the Spoken Word"
- the great Tabernacle organ
- Concerts in the Brigham Young Historic Park
- Humanitarian Center Tours
- Museum of Church History and Art
For more information contact;
Mrs. Lori Vick Millsap, Events Coordinator
1815 Indian Creek Dr. North
Mobile, AL 36607 Tel. 251-450-5043
Lori's email address is; firstname.lastname@example.org
Committees Members are;
Mr. Gailen Vick
2678 S. Wildflower Dr.
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045 Tel. 510-364-7631
Gailen's email address is; email@example.com